For generations, Aylin’s family has been practicing Natural Medicine; teaching the young the power of Mother Earth, alongside the wonders of the human body, mind, and spirit. Her interest in health began with her grandparents. Aylin’s grandfather was a farmer, herbalist, and chiropractor. Her grandmother was a mid-wife, herbalist, practiced acupressure and spiritual healing. Their knowledge combined was a potent remedy of wellbeing, and always nurtured the Metty family’s health.
Being surrounded by such powerful influences inspired Aylin’s studies; where she attained several designations:
- Doctor of Natural Medicine (degree) from The University of Natural Medicine
- Masters Diploma in Nutrition from Edison Institute
- Diploma in Holistic Nutrition from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner & Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner by the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC)
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner by the Certified Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada
- Certified Iridologist
- A Certified Metabolic Balance Coach
Aylin, like many, has been faced with her own health battles. She embraced the way of her grandparents and restored balance through proper nutrition and supplementation for her specific nutritional needs. While building her practice, Aylin spent 12 years in health food stores. Meeting thousands of people over the years with various conditions. This exposure allowed her to become an expert in supplements and their applications.
Her extensive studies and experience have provided knowledge in helping address many ailments for all ages, by supplying the body with the right diet and supplementation program to meet specific nutritional needs.
For more information on the services offered by Aylin, visit the nutrition page.