Metabolic Balance® personalized nutrition food plan
Reset your Metabolism
The Metabolic Balance® program is an advanced nutrition system founded by Dr. Wolf Funfack, M.D. It originated from Germany and was launched in 2002. Today, Metabolic Balance® has become a global company that is present in more than 35 countries. The strength of Metabolic Balance® program is with personalized nutrition recommendations that are based on the individuals’ blood test, health profile and eating preferences.
Blood results tell us exactly which foods are good and those that are not when we prepare the individual nutrition plans. This increases the likelihood of specific nutritional needs being met, which may not occur when following a standard diet plan.
The Metabolic Balance® individualized food plan is a balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and water. It’s a sustainable lifestyle; based on eating clean, conscious, whole, nutritious foods that can be found at your local grocery store.
The goal of the Metabolic Balance® nutrition program is to supply the body with all the vital nutrients it needs so it can produce the hormones and enzymes that are necessary for a healthy metabolism so that you feel energized and don’t feel hungry between meals. The program involves a holistic approach that balances your metabolism so that you can achieve and maintain your ideal body weight and feel healthier overall.
What It Helps With:
The Metabolic Balance® individualized food plan helps to restore healthy insulin metabolism. Carbohydrates breakdown into glucose, which is a type of sugar before it enters the bloodstream. Glucose is also known as blood glucose or blood sugar and is the primary source of fuel for the human body. The pancreas releases insulin from the beta cells into the bloodstream to move glucose from the blood into the cells, where it can be used for storage and as energy. Insulin stimulates the liver to store glucose in the form of glycogen.
Insulin resistance develops when the cells in the muscles, liver and fat resist glucose from entering the insulin receptor sites. This resistance causes cell starvation as glucose backs up outside of the cell’s gate and spills into the blood, putting a demand on the body to produce more and more insulin, and this vicious cycle continues. Insulin resistance is found in type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, PCOS and infertility.
The Potential Benefits:
The Metabolic Balance® individualized food plan aims at lowering insulin levels, which results in stabilized blood sugar levels, balanced hormones and fat loss. Metabolic Balance® personalized nutrition food plan can help with:
- Weight loss, where losing weight has been difficult in the past
- Excess body fat especially around the midsection, hips, thighs
- Healthy weight gain for those looking to gain weight
- Retrain & balance the metabolism
- Stabilizing insulin levels/blood sugar spikes, which is key in losing weight
- Food cravings and hunger spells, which diminish naturally
- Hormonal imbalances – Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Infertility (insulin is the key driver)
- Elimination of uncomfortable menopausal symptoms
- Diabetes Type 2
- Improving abnormal cholesterol levels
- Helping normalize blood pressure levels
- Fatty liver
- Gas, bloating, indigestion, heartburn
- Constipation, diarrhea
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s, Celiac
- Restores gut microbiome
- Supports the immune system
- Improvements in skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, rosacea)
- Clear, healthy skin
- Alleviation of inflammatory joint and muscle problems
- Stronger bones
- Improvements in energy levels
- Improved moods, lifting of depression and lessens stress
- Sleep disturbances to improve the quality of sleep
How It Works:
Hormones will begin to balance due to increased insulin sensitivity, which sets the path for a healthy functioning metabolism, which we need to feel our absolute best. The goal of this plan is to optimize your metabolism. It will help you make wiser, healthier decisions about your diet, now and in the future.
Aylin G. Metty is a Doctor of Natural Medicine, Certified and Registered Nutritionist and a Certified Metabolic Balance Coach. Her role is to support, teach, guide, encourage, and motivate you along the road to reaching your goal. Personal coaching is a substantial part of your success, and the coaching team is an integral part of every Metabolic Balance® program. With Aylin’s instruction, you begin to understand how different foods work to balance your metabolism and which foods hinder your progress. This knowledge is invaluable for reaching and maintaining a healthy and vitalized lifestyle for the rest of your life!